Saturday, June 14, 2008

TAGGED

I'm finally getting to this! Sorry it took me so long.....
4 Jobs I've held
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Discover Card
- The Government with Dad
- The Delta Center
4 Movies I could Watch Over and Over
- The Notebook
- P.S. I Love You
- Anchorman
- Talledega Nights
4 TV Shows I Like
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- American Idol
- So You Think You Can Dance
4 Items I Couldn't Live Without
- Food
- Shelter
- Water
- Air
4 Places I'd Rather Be
- Cabo San Lucas
- Hawaii
- The Cabin
- Honduras (on the beach)
4 Things I do almot everyday without fail
- Go to St. Mark's
- Clean up throw up, blood and poop
- Take a nap
- Kiss Devin
4 of my favorite foods
- Chocolate
- Cold Stone cake batter ice cream
- Tomatoes
- Chicken don buri
4 items I wish I had right now
- A BMW
- A house
- A shopping spree to Gateway
- A donut
4 thing's on my to do list right now
- Finish cleaning the house
- Go grocery shopping
- Paint my nails
- Exercise
4 People I'm tagging
- Laurisa
- Nicole
- Mom
- Cari ?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOL! Isn't it ironic that one of the things you do everyday without fail is clean up throw up, blood & poop.... and you don't even have any kids!@I sure hope you get paid good to do that Lyns!