Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ahh...look at these young kids!


Check out my grill! It's tight. So our air conditioning went out again yesterday. Yes...again...this is the 3rd time! So today we are chillin at the Scott's in the cool basement and they're at the cabin so we have the house to ourselves! Shh...noone will know. Devin has been studying for the GMAT and I have just been hangin out. I went to check out Devin's old room and found this cute pic hanging up! We look so young! Wow...4 years this month was when we started dating!!!!

7 comments:

Cari said...

Dude - you even have braces! I love the cute new template, too. Sorry about your AC. Crappy time for it to go out. Thanks for your feedback on my blog - Jer says it's PG13, so I am trying to decide if I should change it up a bit? BTW, I have no cell phone until Tuesday afternoon (June 24th. Stupid thing crapped out on me so I have to wait for the new one. I AM DYING without it! Love you tons!

Lynsee said...

Na no need to change it! It's awesome and is totally you. That sucks! Lemme know when you get it.

cheers for chocolate said...

Sooooo, you hang out at peoples houses who aren't home, huh. That must be why we didn't hear from you on Sun...we WERE home in our cool house with a very cool basement!!!

Nicole said...

I love the picture! It is sooo cute - you have always been so beautiful (even with a grill--pure diamonds, I know)! :)

Nicole said...

...And thanks for adding a pic of us on the blog... I feel so special. :)

The Bailey Bunch said...

Hey Lyns! You have always been adorable, with or without the grill! Miss ya cutie!

cheers for chocolate said...

Okay..okay...I'm ready for some new news! According to my info on my blog, I check blogs daily. I'm ready for something new to check out!