Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back in the Loop

I feel so out of the loop right now! We lived in the basement for 6 months, got insanely busy with moving in/painting/carpeting and then suddenly it was Christmas. Now croup and colds are continuing on and on and on..... I know everyone has been sick a lot this year. It's so very exhausting. I'm hoping when we finally get up and going we still have friends out there cuz I haven't seen any of you for a very long time!!!

Here is a very small update. A lot has happened since July!


Birthday Boy
The best big sister and helper I could ever ask for.....
Getting upset! But I'm not about to stop eating this sucker!

I can't believe Mase is 1 already! He is so much fun. Still not talking much, but reaches and gets into everything. Brynlee is seriously such a big help. In fact she's sick today and Mase has managed to unroll the toilet paper roll 3 diferent times! Ugh. I need her to get better quick. They are both sleeping now and I know I should wake them so they'll sleep tonight, but really? WAKE them?! ALL I ever want is for them to sleep and now I have to wake them?! That's just crazy. Maybe I'll just act surprised tonight when they won't go to bed and leave them to Daddy.... :)

3 comments:

cheers for chocolate said...

Man, we have cute kids...sick or not and I love em to death! Looking forward to Monday

Nicole said...

So fun to see a little update! We miss you guys! Sorry the kids are sick though. They are so so cute. Love all the pics!!!

Aimee said...

So many cute pictures! Bryn always looks so old when you have her picture taken. I miss your sick kids... get better so I can kiss them all over again.