Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My baby isn't such a baby anymore...

This picture breaks my heart! We took her binky's away...finally! We took her to build a bear and let her pick an animal out to replace her binky's and then we cut the ends off of them all. She took them one by one, showed us they were "broh" (broke) and then lined them up on the couch. So sad! Being a parent can be so difficult! It was awful taking away one of her most treasured possesions!



And....she won't be my baby for much longer because she's going to be a big sister!!! I guess that means I need to stop calling her my baby. I've started to try and tell her a "baby #2" is on the way! She will be so cute with a little baby. We're excited!

It's still pretty early to tell, but we're 99% sure it's a boy!!! Crazy! I'm still in shock. :)










7 comments:

Nicole said...

Yaaaay! Congrats, again, Lyns! So excited for you and that we'll be having boys together! We'll definitely need to get together and play this summer.

Kendell's Crusaders said...

congrats!

Raylyn said...

Congratulations!! I hated taking the binki away it was so sad:(

Aimee said...

I didn't take Josh's binks away until Emma was born. Then it was easy cause he knew he wasn't the baby anymore. Good luck! She lubs her binks.

cheers for chocolate said...

She naps so well without a bink! harr harr

brodie stacey allie said...

Wow living in Iowa kind of stinks, no one tells us anything. Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you. And congrats on taking the bink away. Allie has her baby she sucks on and I dont think I will ever be able to take it away. :) It's totally more me than her though. Yay!! Cograts again. Hope to see you when we come into town in a couple weeks.

Susi said...

whaaaaaaaat? I didn't even know you were pregnant!!!!! yaaaay congrats buddy.