Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Baker

Making Valentine's sugar cookies is one of my favorite things to do...well not necessarily to do, but to eat! I had a little helper this year. She made it much more entertaining to make them!
She made sure to sample the dough as we went along no matter how hard I tried to keep her out of it! It has raw eggs, I know!
Good thing flour washes/brushes right off. :)
Mmm...such a yummy treat! And I found out that if you freeze them after baking them, you can take them out whenever you want to eat one, frost it and it's just as fresh as the day you baked it!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

That is awesome. I love that her entire outfit is covered in flour. My kids love helping with sugar cookies too. Erin is usually right by my side with her apron on. Maybe Bryn needs an apron?!

You're frosting job is great! They look so pretty. Can't waitto eat one. ;)

cheers for chocolate said...

Fresh as the day they were baked! Sounds like a biscuit commercial!

Nicole said...

Wow Bryn looks so big and grown up!! She is so cute! The cookies turned out darling too!

Unknown said...

Super cute cookies!! They look so yummy!! I heart sugar cookies.