Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas has come and gone...

It seemed like Christmas took forever to get here and now it's already gone! It was soo much fun to have a 21 month old on Christmas morning!

The pic's are kinda backwards, but hopefully you enjoy anyway...

Now Bryn can cook in her kitchen while I cook in mine! She is so cute at pretending to cook for us.


Santa kinda went overboard this year....


Yay we can finally open presents!!!

All the kid's at the Bringhurst Christmas Eve party.


Sitting on "Sah's" lap. She was soo excited to see him walk in Grandma Scott's door! She ran up and stood right in front staring up at him. Then she ran around telling everyone and pointing.."Sah, Sah"!

Temple Square lights. It was so easy to entertain Bryn during the holidays cuz she loved looking at any and all lights.







This park was free to drive/walk through in Layton. Bryn loved it cuz there's lotsa animals!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

What can I say!? She's adorable. I love her so much! Santa spoiled her this year! :) So what happened between Halloween and Christmas? I get so excited when you update your blog.. I need more!

Nicole said...

Bryn is so dang cute. I know I say that every time, but she IS!!! You and BFD look great too! Glad you had such a great Christmas. Her kitchen set is darling!