Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Precious Moments

Bryn got to meet her great Grandma Helen finally! They were so cute together. Grandma loved her. She got out toys and played with her, took her outside for a walk, and just held her while she played. Bryn looks almost as big as Grandma in this pic!


We of course went for a walk on the red rock. My favorite thing to climb on as a kid! Bryn fit perfect in this little hole.

Grandma had to get a pic of Bryn in her little rocking chair. I love this one cuz she is looking up at Grandma.


Then we came home to Bryn's first snowfall! I like the 90 degrees better!! We drove up to Snowbird and got out for a second to show Bryn. It was so beautiful. Here is Bryn havin a little taste...

Brr! It was soo cold!




2 comments:

Aimee said...

Seriously - can the kid get any cuter? I LOVE HER TO DEATH! I miss her! I've been asked every single day for the past two weeks by at least one kid "when is Bryn coming over again?" I'm a sucky mom and a sucky aunt. Monday can't come soon enough.

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big Bryn is getting!! She is so adorable. I love her little sun hat! Hearing about your Gma reminds me of our trips to St. George--so much fun! I'm glad Bryn gets to be a part of it now. Now you just need to get her in some music videos. :) She looks like she is having a great time with your Gma--SO cute!