Sunday, August 23, 2009

5 Months Old

Here are my two cuties on Bryn's 5 month birthday. She's getting so big!

Sorry, you hafta turn your head sideways! She reaches and grabs everything! Anything you have in your hand, she wants. It's so much fun to watch the different stages she is going through!
She can sit up on her own now so we went for a walk on the Legacy parkway and put her in the stroller like a big girl. She loved it! She loves to be outside and look at everything. Sitting up made it that much better!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Are you serious?? She is five months old already! And sitting up?! She is growing so fast. She does look like such a big girl now. What a beauty you have! I'm so excited to see her in a few months! I'm so glad you posted more pics--I love being updated and seeing her grow and what you are up to. She is just so cute!!!

Aimee said...

She is getting too big too fast. It makes me almost cry because I don't want her to be a big girl.